a1222: Re: a1217: Re: a1177: Re: a1138: Perjury - Yvon Neptune (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Paul,

I think that you and I are on the same wavelength even though at first it
might seem different. Your point is well-taken and should be respected at
its face value. Nevertheless, my point is not to contradict your argument.
It is rather to pinpoint a mistake that we tend to make sometimes.

All I wished to say about this issue is this. If it was known before by some
other party that Neptune's nationality is not Haitian, the issue should have
been raised a long time ago. Then, we wouldn't have to come to this. So far
as I know, all indications are that he is indeed Haitian and has never
rejected his nationality. If they eventually find out that he is not
Haitian, then he will have to resign. In the meantime, it seems to me that
raising this issue now with some passport number, may be the doing of some
who are perhaps jealous that Neptune is the second highest official on the
land.

No one knows for sure whether Neptune as a Prime Minister is going to be a
success or a complete failure. Let's keep an eye on him and deal with this
issue, since he is now officially the holder of that office.

Also, allow me to call you Paul and please call me Pierre or Hyppolite. I
feel more comfortable that way.

Hyppolite Pierre
IRSP
http://www.irsp.org