a1227: Locating book (fwd)

From: philippe girard <pg245091@hotmail.com>

To: members, Corbet-Haiti list

I am working on a dissertation on the 1994 U.S. intervention in Haiti and I have been looking
for months for an essential book:

J-B Aristide, Peace, Justice, and Power: my Return to Haiti, the United States, and the New
World Order (Washington, DC: National Press Books, 1995).

No library seems to have it (even the Library of Congress can't find it on its shelves), and
I can't manage to find a bookstore that sells it. Does anyone have a copy he/she would be
willing to lend or sell?

Thanks a lot,

P. Girard

Philippe R. Girard
Ph.D. candidate, Contemporary History Institute, Ohio University
pg245091@hotmail.com