a1246: A thank you note from NOAH (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Forwarded  by Hyppolite Pierre, for the National Organization of the
Advancement of Haitians (NOAH)

The National Organization for the Advancement of Haitians (NOAH) wanted to
thank all of you on the Corbett list who have attended the 2002 Symposium
and Gala Awards Dinner. NOAH is committed to sustaining the interest in
Haiti, its challenges and triumphs, as well as highlighting the efforts of
individuals and organizations that share the mission of building a better
way of life for Haitians at home and in the Diaspora.

Please plan now to attend our 2003 Symposium and Gala to be held March 6-8,
2003, in Washington, D.C. Preparation for the 2004 Anniversary will be a
major element of focus. We at NOAH invite you to join our organization if
you are not already a member. In the coming months, we will be engaging in a
dialogue with our members to determine the issues, objectives, and themes
for the upcoming Symposium and would hope that you will actively participate
in that process.

Once again, thank you for your patronage and save the date in 2003 (March
6-8) for what promises to be another thought-provoking, insightful meeting
of the mind and hearts of all who wish to contribute to a stronger,
healtheir Haiti. Work with us as we struggle to deepen an ever growing and
evolving relationship between Haitians living in the United States, at home,
and everywhere else around the world.

Sincerely,
Dr. Joseph Baptiste,
Executive Director, NOAH