a1252: RE: a1242: The Neptune Perjury charges: A plea for evidence or civic restraint (fwd)

From: Haitian Times <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

Neptune's nationality doesn't effect me one bit. What I question is
qualification to be PM, which is scant. He lacks the openess and the
diplomatic skills needed. He is blindly partisan to Lavalas, which is
different than being a sober, loyal and thoughtful. So his nationality is a
false argument. That constitution was written with more emotions than legal
reasoning. I remember Namphy using that same argument when he ousted
Manigat. He said that Manigat, who had brought many Haitian Americans into
his cabinet, had sold the country out to foreigners. I found that argument
dispicable as I found this debate about Neptune's nationality.

cheers,

Garry Pierre-Pierre

"A Haitian Times official"