a1294: Otto Reich, Undersecretary of State for American Affairs, says those involved... (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

FROM: Kevin Pina      <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Haiti: Highlights of Signal FM Radio news1230 gmt 14 Mar 02
BBC Monitoring Service - United Kingdom; Mar 15, 2002

<12. Otto Reich, Undersecretary of State for American Affairs, says those
involved among others in corruption, drug trafficking, and human rights
violations will be denied visas to enter the United States. (2 min)>

I would ask Mr Reich if that includes Toto Constant, Jackson Joanis and
Olivier Nadal? Oops...I forgot, they must already have their residence
cards!! No contradictions there!!

kp