a1321: Open discussion: Please voice your Opinion (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Open Discussion:
The new Haitian Prime Minister had called for
dialogue, at this particular moment I urge everyone to
give him the benefit of the doubt. Human being can
change, otherwise there is no future for Haiti.  Let’s
take this approach; let’s make everyday a new day.
Give these folks some latitude, don’t put them in the
corner and get real.
There is no comparison between United States of
America and Haiti, it could have been great if the
Haitian opposition had conceded like the US Vice
President Mr. Al Gore, but this is not the case in our
country.
If I recalled only 7 seats were contested, just call a
special election for these seats and the government
must compensate those who had run for the first time.

Question:
Do you believe a political compromise is reachable
between the Lavalas and the Convergence? Yes, Why; No,
Why