a1345: Two Saint Josephs (fwd)

From: Phil Knowles <Phildk@prodigy.net>

JD Lemieux wrote about one St Josephs:
While in Haiti December/January of this year, my family and I
stayed at Hospice St. Joseph.  $25 (US) per nite and you got two
vegetarian meals.  The rooms generally had two single beds and
good access to bathroom/shower facilities.  They have ample
parking if you have a rig and a wonderful covered deck/patio
with a nice view that is wonderful for chatting .....

After double-checking with him, I confirmed it has nothing to do with the
other St. Joseph's:
St. Joseph's Home for Boys, where people often stay in PAP. It offers clean
attractive rooms and meals (breakfast & dinner) and a wonderful warm
friendly atmosphere. Also an open roof terrace and an indoor room both
suitable for meetings.
Rate, is $25/day; phone 011-509-257-4237;  E-mail sjfamily@pobox.com
Just in case anyone was confused by multiple saints..

Phil Knowles