a1343: RE: a1325: Re: a1313: Re: a1188: An Anthology of Haitian Creole Poetry (fwd)

From: jasmine narcisse <jasmine@jasminenarcisse.com>

In reference to the book of Jonassaint, I just want to notify that Haitian
Book Center carries also that book (same as for the Open Gate). It is
certainly cheaper and faster for people living in the US to get it there
instead of in France. I'm not too familiar with the list rules and, since I
am also the owner of Haitian Book Centre, I do not want to spam with ad-like
messages. I will understand if this info is not posted. Thank you!