a1347: Give Mr. Bazin a chance, as a Haitian national he deserves it (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

We are fighting each other my friends, I don?t believe
the Israelites government has any desire to negotiate
with the Palestinian but there are no alternative. In
the Haiti case, Lavalas and the Convergence have no
desire to negotiate but they have a responsibility to
the Haitian people to do so. Failing to negotiate
faithfully and settle there indifferences can lead to
a bloody civil war.
Our neighbor, the Dominican republic has an aspiration
to control Haiti military, they call that pay back
time and we don?t have an army to prevent us from
further humiliation.

This crisis has lasted too long and each sector is
responsible; Last week the new Prime Minister had
appointed Mr. Bazin to lead the negotiation, everyone
knows that Mr. Bazin is not a Lavalas, everyone knows
that Mr. Bazin had helped many African countries and
as well as his country under the Duvalier regime.
For this reason only, I urge you my brothers to give
him a chance. You know already, it is not going to be
easy for him, why make it worst. We have tendency not
to give credit to our own, I don?t believe a serious
Haitian can put in doubt the ability and the capacity
of Mr. Marc L. Bazin, He deserves that chance, please
give it to him
I do not believe that we have anything to lose to give
him a chance, he just needs a chance from his own
countrymen. We can give a chance to the OAS, we can
give a chance to UN or to any foreigner but him who
happens to be a citizen of your homeland you have
refused systematically to give one chance and see him
in action.
Why so many foreigns countries can trust Mr. Bazin and
many Haitian national and why they cannot get a chance
to do something for their own country.

Joseph Alfred
W.L. dept Chair & Varsity Soccer Coach
P.O. BOX 334