a1344: Volunteers Needed (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center needs Creole speaking volunteers to assist
  a group of young pro-bono lawyers from New York who came in town to help
Haitian refugees unable to hire a private attorney to help them with their
political asylum cases.  I spent the day with them today and my task
consisted of explaining the political asylum process and interpreting for
the lawyers.  If you are interested to lend a hand, please call Becky or
Charu at (305)573-1106.  They'll need your date of birth and social security
number for INS.  A delegation will leave from F.I.A.C. at 9 A.M. sharp
everyday this week!  Please call today!  You can leave your car in the
office parking lot.  Thanks.

Marleine Bastien
Executive Director
Fanm Ayisien Nan Myami