a1389: Re: a1369: 11361:AMBULANCES (fwd)

From: MaryEllen Sanok <potteryrn@yahoo.com>

hoho, this is such a funny concept.....have you seen
the roads in most of Haiti~!?  And the villages where
there are NO roads to get to the people in those
villages~! And in the cities, the traffic is so
congested that an ambulance would be waiting just as
long as any tap-tap~! An ambulance would be
hard-pressed to get anywhere in a timely fashion.  I'm
a medical person who would love having some of the
medical conveniences that we have in the US
there....but it will no doubt be a long time in
coming...