a1399: Re: a1337: Haitian children songs (fwd)

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

I have a copy of a book that I bought in Miami at Les Cousin shop in 1996.
It is called "Ti Roro d'Haiti" and is a book for children about children's
lives in (rural) Haiti, printed in Nairobi (!) in 1974  for Collection
Enfants du Monde. It includes verses & refrain to a song called "Le Chant de
l'amitie." I am not sure if this is a traditional Haitian song, or French
song, or if it is one created by the book's author.

Karen F. Dimanche Davis, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Head of Humanities Department
Marygrove College
Detroit, Michigan 48221 USA
Telephone: 313-927-1352
email: kdavis@marygrove.edu