a1422: Trunk show of popular art from Benin and Haiti (fwd)

From: Laurie Beasley-Ridge Art <ridgeart@attbi.com>

Ridge Art will host a trunk show March 29-31 of popular art from Benin and Haiti acquired during our recent trips to West Africa and the Caribbean. The show will include textiles, toys, tools, paintings, terra cotta sculpture, masks and more from Benin as well as new work by self-taught Haitian artists. Fri 6-10; Sat 12-5; Sun 1-4 and by appointment. 21 Harrison Street (l block north from the Austin exit of I-290) in the arts district of Oak Park, Illinois. 708-848-4062. E-mail: ridgeart@aol.com. Web site: www.ridgeart.com.

After the trunk show the gallery will be open during its regular hours -- Thursdays and Fridays 5-8 p.m., Saturdays 12-5 p.m., Sundays 1-4 p.m., and by appointment.