a1434: Re: a1290: Re: a1206: Labrom comments

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Well I'm not sure whether I should tell you about this place as its a little
treasure. - Well I will anyway!

Go to the Presse Café on Thursday evenings and hear Mamina - a wonderful
girl from Guadeloupe who has a sweet singing voice and plays a mean
saxophone. You can eat there and just soak up the wonderful music and
atmosphere.  The Presse Café is open every day for reading papers and
magazines and having a drink, but the Thursday is when Mamina plays.

I can't remember which street its on - I will find out and report later but
its round the corner from Promo Bank - the one with the beautiful fer forgé.

VOYAGES LUMIERE

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE on: www.voyageslumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveller'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Los viajes para el turista iluminado'

Please note my new office/home phone number
249-6177 + cell phone 557-0753