a1457: Re: a1433: Re: a1299: Re: a1201: Re: a1180: Re: Travel safety (fwd)

From: P. Cormier <Pcormier@usa.net>

You are so right!  The Iron Market is the greatest!  And Dominique.  I
didn't know he was that popular.  He is the guy I always visit when I go to
the iron market. A very friendly and pleasant man. He sports the Bob Marley
hairdo.   I even have him on video tape.  I visited the Iron Market over the
Christmas holidays, a few days after the attempted Coup.  No problems what
so ever.  I think I'm going to buy Dominique a battery operated light for
his stall.  It's so dark back there.

Paul Cormier (Pol Komye)
Soleil Foundation (Fondasyon Soley)