a1550: Haiti: Une Comedie Tragique (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Haiti Une Comédie Tragique
The event in Haiti can best be described as ?une
comedie tragique?, I don?t know which act we are right
now but surely we had passed the first act and we have
a few more to go. The sad part real people are victim
in this nonsense. Who can take credit for the creation
of the Convergence? well c?est un coup de theatre,
miraculously this group had appeared in the scene and
demanded that power must be shared and set its own
condition.
The actors keep us in suspense and no one can say for
sure when this saga will be over. The irony part is
that not a single player can put an end to it, I hope
the truth author is clever enough to lead us toward a
smooth denouement (conclusion). But may be, he/she is
writing a new theatre in which a conclusion can be
reached after multiple episodes who knows.
I do not believe the Convergence and the Lavalas have
a desire to reach a political compromise. What type of
compromise are we talking about? we are not truthful,
we are lying to ourselves. if an election is held
today, who is going to win? Would this solve the
crisis? There is no crisis, we have created something
that is spinning out of control; pretty soon, we may
have no idea about how it was started.
The biggest problem of Haiti, the country does not
have a leader, but a bunch of self- appointed leaders
or folks who are using religion to further their
hidden agenda. it is unfortunate that religion will
continue to play a major role in the political arena
in Haiti for years to come. There is a reason and this
reason is the same that you will encounter everywhere
in the world where the illiteracy is over 50%.  If you
tell me someone who is completely illiterate can take
a political decision, I will not argue with you, I
just say ( Good luck and keep up the good work).
Long-term goal; long-term plan must be done by people
with knowledge. But it has appeared the every Haitian
whether he/she is educated or not is an expert in
politic. All of them are a bunch of Mr. and Mrs. KNOW
IT ALL.  Instead going step by step, they embrace
everything. Result: the AIN?T going to accomplish
anything.  My folks, you should go step 1 then step 2
then step 3 Ou pa jannen ouais ti moun mache avan li
rale. et la comedie continue. at this time the three
Important Personages are: Mr. Bazin, the Convergence
and the Lavalas. are you ready for third act, it?s
coming.

You can forward all my notes but be kind to quote the
author
Senou for the Club  snce October 24, 1998
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haiti2004/