a1637: How to order Haiti in Focus (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

>From the US publisher - Interlink Books

FYI, the In Focus series is usually hard to find in bookstores in the US,
most of our sales are to libraries and schools...you might mention to your
readers that if they can't find the book in bookstores, they can ask the
store to special order, or they can order through the usual websites like
Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com, or
directly through us via phone, mail or email, or by going to our website,
www.interlinkbooks.com.

Moira Megargee
Publicity Director
mmegargee@interlinkbooks.com