a1648: Help ! osekou ! Anmwe ! (fwd)

From: Msiekolo@aol.com

   Need the address of any  importer  /distributor / seller of  the  Haitian
beer Prestige in the USA. The city of Jacksonville in Florida thru their
agrement with the Lyons Club will contact them and place the order. They will
be selling them at the 10th Annual World of Nations Celebration.
     Needless to tell you that AYITI  "pakapala"  among some 40 others
countries. We are not allowed to sell alcoholic  beverages although we always
get them exposed  in our booth. We are limited to the cultural aspect of our
cuisine, artistry and entertainment.
     If nobody else is interested knowing the Prestige Beer address, please
contact me off the list.

msiekolo@aol.com