a1667: The Bois Caiman ceremony: Myth or Reality? Retrospective

Folks, just recently we had a significant exchange on the question of
the historical nature or authenticity of the Bois Caiman ceremony.

I have mounted the whole discussion to a special web page and it may
be found at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/history/revolution/caiman.htm

Also, Rachel Beauvoir-Dominique mentioned in her post that she drew
upon another list discussion of 1998 that involved quite a few folks.
She graciously sent me that entire discussion and I will hope to get
it loaded up along side this other soon so that there is much more
data and views to study and consider.

Bob Corbett