a1668: Re: a1652: Re: a1648: Help ! osekou ! Anmwe ! (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

Pardon my asking again if this information was already posted, but i am
interested in having a California-based grocer that has outlets on the East
Coast and Chicago sell Barbancourt.  I have called the people in MOnrovia who
want to know information about the importers of my favorite rum.

With Haiti's current account balance always frighteningly in the red, sales of
Cinq Etoile at Trader Joe's just might make a dent... and i can buy Haitian rum
while in the states!  :)

Could folks e-mail me in person if you know the answer?  Thanks...