a1717: Re: a1699: More on Avril Prosper (fwd)

From: P. Ly <perspicaciously@lawyer.com>

When I read this, I found myself thinking very much like "kp" in his post a1698:  "I don't even know who the heck the [Saxakali] is anyway. Never heard of [Nirit Ben-Ari] either..", although I gather Saxakali is some sort of volunteer group's website and Ben-Ari is just a student.  I'd suggest that when "Good lord folks, [you] do your research on the internet" and you cite articles, an important axiom is to cite those of renown authority, especially if the reason for citing it is to propose "intellectual" eminence, back up a point with expert opinion,or validate hypothetical facts.

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup