a1716: Re: a1698: Re: a1693: Haitian human rights advocates, opposition, protest re-arrest of former military (fwd)

From: P. Ly <perspicaciously@lawyer.com>

Now let's just hypothetically look at the following scenario. But suppose during a coup, Aristide were the one arbitrarily arrested and thrown in prison.  I'm wondering, wouldn't Lavalasians be equally as vocal IF Aristide were kept in prison illegally?   In replying to "kp", my intentions are not to back up or not back up Avril.  My intentions are actually even unrelated to Avril.  My intentions are to back up principal and the law - something I would hope Aristide, as the President and a leader, would also back up instead of constantly conveniently distort.  "Food for thought."

pl

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup