a1769: Re: a1363: Re: a1321: Open discussion: Please voice your Opinion (fwd)

From: Msiekolo@aol.com

Question:
> Do you believe a political compromise is reachable
> between the Lavalas and the Convergence? Yes, Why;
> No,
> Why

Response:

     Would you please define " political compromise" ?

In the light of your extrapolation, I am certain that the Convergence cannot
even reach a compromise between themselves. If anyone of the Convergence
decides to break rank..... to diverge should I say !

        S[he] lost h[er] [is] job. It is that simple.
                                 Please do not ask me WHO IS THE BOSS  ?
                                                                   WHO IS THE
FOREMAN ?
                                                                    WHO IS
THE COMPTROLER ?
                          and worse do not ask me WHO PAYS THE PAY_MASTER  ?
The compromise ought to come from the Lavalas Party . They must come to grip
with the realities that we are not ready yet for what is supposed to be an
Opposition Party.
Are you contemplating the end-result of the above as the release of the loan
money ?