a1784: Bibliographies

 From: Robert Lawless <robert.lawless@wichita.edu>

I have a number of bibliographies just sitting on my hard drive that I
thought
might be of interest to some on this list. These originated in my 1990
book on
Haiti: A Research Handbook, published by Garland in New York City. Since
moving
from the University of Florida to Wichita State University in 1992, I^ve
only
sporadically added to the bibliographies, so the post-1992 contents are
not as
thorough as the pre-1992 contents. With that in mind whoever wishes should
select from the following list and let me know off-list which ones they
want.
Also, please let me know whether you want it in WordPerfect or
MicrosoftWord. I
will send them as email attachments. The entries themselves are in the
format
required by the American Anthropological Association.

History
        General history
        Pre-Columbian era (-1492)
        Colonial era (1492-1804)