a1905: Re: a1900: Healing Hands- Dorce comments (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 5/1/02 1:45:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, John Wilson
<pit.boss@sympatico.ca
 writes:

<<  Like a lot people I didn't have a very positive view of Americans, but
after this experience I am embarrassed of my ignorance and the world's need
to bash them.  >>

John, make no mistake about it, Americans are collectively some of the best
people on earth.  It is the government and ruling elite of the US that
deserve criticism.  Now, if Americans would just become more aware of US
foreign policy, especially with regard to Haiti and other countries like
Haiti, then you would see a government that embodied the heroic tendencies of
the great American people. (And I happen to love the Canadian National
Anthem!)