a1916: Re: a1830: Public Statement re Haitian Refugees in the USA (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"Amnesty International is also disturbed at reports that a substantial
number of Haitian asylum-seekers who have shown a credible fear of
persecution in Haiti have been ordered deported. The organization
fears that more Haitian asylum-seekers may face the same fate".

Given that we know that Amnesty International representatives read this
list, would they please define the methodology used to establish the
reliability of asylum seekers claims who have "a credible fear of
persecution in Haiti". I would appreciate any credible sources and/or
references used to support their statement as published.