a1914: Re: a1893: Fearing for his life, investigating judge Henri Kesner Noel fled Haiti (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"Fearing for his life, investigating judge Henri Kesner Noel
fled Haiti and said Monday that Haitian authorities pressured him to
sign an arrest warrant for former military dictator Prosper Avril.

"I didn't write" the arrest warrant, Noel told the Miami-based Haitian
community Radio Carnaval. "I was forced to sign it.""

Here we go again!!

Please, won't someone ask who signed the visa for this esteemed member of
the judiciary to flee "persecution" to the US from the evil tyrant Aristide.
Who in the emabassy arranged his "flight?"

I find it interesting that images of a noveau dictatorship are being
flurried around to protest the arrest of an unequivocable former dictator.
The irony is not lost in these quarters by the citing of a source that is
named "Radio Carnaval." Graham Green would be green with envy at the
dramatic possibilities for fictonal research based upon half-truths!!

As a friend of mine once said, "Follow the money and all else will reveal
itself."