a1919: Re: a1819: Plans for Haitian BiCentennial:TBWT (fwd)

FROM: Kevin Pina       <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"To have a successful bicentennial celebration, Voltaire
said, would entail the full cooperation of the millions of
middle class Haitians living abroad, a good number of them
residing in the United States. "Given the history of the
Duvalier regimes that created massive migrations from
Haiti, we lack a substantial middle class," he explained.
"We have to create the proper conditions for the return of
the middle class to Haiti.""

BRAVO for Minister Voltaire......with more like him in Lavalas they cannot
help but put Haiti on a path towards development and prosperity for the
majority. He truly "gets it."

kp