a1865: Re: a1964: Clergy Sexual Abuse (fwd)

From: Cleo714@aol.com

Sexual abuse is horrid whether it is by priests , stepathers, stepmothers,
cousins or neighbors.  All are in positions power and supposedly children
learn to trust them, not to expect betrayal from there.  Still, I do have two
stepbrothers, both of whom were sexually molested by priests while in
boarding school in Haiti.  VIOLATED is a book I wrote and whcih ws published
last May, which addresses this issue of sexual abuse and the family dynamics
which allow for it to perpetuate..