a1967: Re: a1952: Haitians are economic refugee not politic (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

Senou:

I commend you for your regular comments on this list. I have to disagree with your claim that 99% of Haitians are economical refugees. This is a nonscientific claim that is based on your personal opinion.

You have to be very careful when generalizing. These questions are very complex and could have implications beyond this list.

Would you go if you are called as an expert witness in court to testify that most Haitians are "economic refugees".

Senou, continue the good work you are doing but, please remember that email is pervasive.

Have a nice day.

Paul