a1982: Reception at NCHR - Friday, May 10th - Children's Rights in Haiti: in New York City

From: Merrie Archer <MArcher@nchr.org>

Dear Corbetters in the NYC area,
Sorry for the last minute invitation. We hope to see you at a nearly
impromptu reception (much in the style of TGIT's past) to welcome visiting
members of the Haitian delegation to the UN Special Session n Children. It
would also be a great occasion to meet NCHR's new Executive Director and to
get a free copy of our newly released report on restavek children.

Please  RSVP so that I can plan sufficient drink and light eats. Hope to see
you.

Merrie