12077: Re: 12066: Jacky Nau and Ronald Cadavre (fwd)

FROM:   Kevin Pina      <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

What is to dispel. I already said that the only thing I saw that could have
possibly been construed as a "threat" of necklacing was that tires were
thrown over the heads of the crowd toward the circle where three policemen
were surrounded by an angry crowd. That's it, that is all that happened. I
don't know what other journalists saw, I did not see any other journalists
on the ground as most were sitting together atop the wall of the CEP
headquarters watching from above. As this Radio Galaxie report clearly
states "according to reports" this and that and the other thing happened.
Who actually reported it we will never know as none of the Haitian press
ever gave a citing for that information. Your guess is as good as mine.