12087: Re: 12081: Haitian Immigration (fwd)

From: Haldor Noss <hbnoss@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings,
         In search for real solutions, please bear with me as I edit out
the nonsense to find the basic statements:

>By CATHERINE WILSON
>MIAMI, May 18 (AP)

EDITED:

>  .. Judge rejected lawsuit challenging a secret decision by the ...
> administration...
>  ..U.S. Judge..concluded..the courts are not the right place for (those)
> jailed ... to be seeking help.

         I'm sorry, let me repeat the basic statement with simpler
words:  the "administration" is now permitted to make "a secret decision,"
and if the administration gets you into jail and applies their "secret" to
you, the judge can conclude that the court is not the right place for you
to present your case -- so you stay in jail forever...
         I thank God that my fore-fathers were smart enough and brave
enough to get into sailboats and sail to this great nation where we are
permitted to vote for an administration that will not make secret decisions
and appoint a judge who can tell me, should the "administration" happen me
into jail, that the courtroom is not the place to present my case--and
thereby arrive at a twisted means to keep me in jail forever.
         In pursuing real solutions: follow the money trail, and then
remind Patriotic Americans why we vote in our Democracy, and that our tax
dollars are meant to be used to promote and protect our Great Nation And
OUR National Values.  I refuse to believe that the heart and soul of this
great nation has sold out to the mega-corporations although I admit that
just as the smouldering embers spread through your barbecue briquets
consuming with a fire that does not produce flames, so too is the fire in
Babylon: smouldering and without flame, it spreads and consumes from within.
         With honor and respect,
Hal Noss