12097: Re: 12096: housing in port-au-prince (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

<< Hello.  I will be staying in P-a-P this summer to conduct preliminary
 research.  Does anyone on this list know anyone who is willing to rent to
 a blan from California?  I am not picky or ornate... i just need a place
 to hang my hat (and my backpack).  Any neighborhood: Carrefour, Upper
 Belair, near the palace, Petionville, etc. >>

Try Jacques Bartoli's place, 2ieme ruelle Wilson, Pacot.  Everyone ends up
there sooner or later - he's reasonable and he has a lot of units, so there
is usually one empty.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb