12115: Re: 12079: Moise Dezo (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Moise Dezo as it written as such on the CD. I must tell you that as a
youngster it sounded to me as "Moise dèzo" enabling my young mind to
assimilate whoever they were referring to the bible story of Moses " sauvé
des eaux". As for the lyrics here what I heard:

  Pran sa pou prensip-o
M ap pote dlo ak kiyè [?pa kiyè]
Pou m plen kannari mwen
Mwen genyen chen mwen
Mwen ta rele l
Defye
Mwen genyen lòt la
Mwen ta rele l
Pa fè tròp
Si l manje
Vlen vwazinay [? nan vwazinaj]
Pale m
Ma peye

Adye

Nèg mande wè
Se kan yo wè [? kou instead of kan]
Ya kwè

  I refrain from translating the song as it is parables words
-known in Ayitian kreyòl as "pawòl daki".