12122: 12115: Re: 12079: Moise Dezo (fwd)

From: madison bell <mbell@goucher.edu>

Thanks for this (even as I blush at some of the mistakes my ears made).  As
for the rest, I understand the song is parabolic but would edner, or
someone, be willing to interpret, rather than translate.  Interpretation
would interest me if anyone has the time...

msb

http://faculty.goucher.edu/mbell/Master_of_the_Crossroads/Moc_Title_Page.htm