12138: Re: 12132: Haitian Protestant Bishops offers propositions to lead country out of crisis (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"The Haitian Protestant Bishops call all political parties and
concerned sectors to find an understanding within the next three months,
where the goal is to arrive at the resignation of Jean Bertrand
Aristide".

So much for the impartiality of these Bozos!!! As time goes on we get to see
the true colors of the players inside and outside of Haiti. And folks wonder
why the base of the poor majority get so angry when their political will is
totally discarded and discounted??!! Then, of course, when they react
violently, towards these provocateurs, they are terrible minions and mobs at
the behest of the Aristide dictatorship.

After the violence, these same provocateurs suddenly transform themselves
into pluralistic chorales of angels fighting to protect democratic
principles and rights in Haiti. Give me a break.....let's get on to the
elections and the new round of terror towards the population I am certain
will accompany them. You folks don't fool anybody.