just not what this list is about.]

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

Interesting... when i raised this concern that vaccines may not be effective in
protecting ME while they are often proven effective in MAKING OTHER PEOPLE SICK,
especially the viral treatments that are collected "somewhere in Mongolia," the
person who gave me my Hep B shot yesterday said she was "only following US
government protocol."  She marked my refusal as a "philosophical concern."
Included in the protocol were some very sketchy (and scary) travel warnings.  I
don't know who to trust anymore.

Here are the sites that they came from (i had already read them):
http://travel.state.gov/haiti.html

I have the full text if people want it.

I am concerned that this is yet another instance in which, reacting to real or
perceived concerns for precious white Americans' "safety" or "security" my
government is pursuing policies that are having disasterous (some might say
murderous) affects on darker people around the world.

This is a request for an open and honest dialogue of the 'facts' contained in
the above URL.

Mesi pou moutre yon BLAN.  :)