12181: Re: 12179: Farmers Protest Duty-Free Industrial Zone - IPS (fwd)

From: Perdue and Persinos <vtandwi@erols.com>

I have been studying the history of Fort Liberte and the abandoned Dauphin
Plantation for several years and know that area quite well.  I have to question
use of any arable land, of which there is so little, for industrial development
when there is so much more-or-less agriculturally worthless land, quite suitable
for this purpose, on the outer limits of the former Plantation, the so-called
"Fredoches".

Bob Perdue