12193: Haiti, electricity and the World Cup

>From Bob Corbett:

When I sent out my note about the world cup, I got this marvelous reply:

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

My only interest in the World Cup games was during the embargo.  Haiti had
electricity while there was a game and I knew I could get through on the
phones to my husband.  That year I knew the time for every game that
played
;-)

Have fun!

Eva

I wrote Eva to ask she share that with you folks. It reveals a HUGE
insight into culture and values!  She agreed and added:

it is okay to share, it took me until the third network to find a
sportscaster
willing to look up the schedule and read me the times ;-)