12235: THe discussion of reparations

Folks, this is a Haiti list.  The discussion of reparations started out
in relation to reparations in Haiti and now it has gotten to where at most
there is some possible token mention of Haiti, but the issues is
reparations in general. It's a neat topic and I enjoy disucssing it
myself, but, sorry, not on the Haiti list.  It's not the point of this
list.

I will ask you to carry on your discussions among yourselves with those
who have identified yourself by including your e-mail address on your
posts.

The only posts on this topic I will post from here on are those that are
specifically and primarily concerned with the issue as it touches Haiti.

Bob