12234: Re: 12230: INS chief may visit detainees (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

I bet that this INS chief's visit is the first step in a major immigration
decision, one which will not be favorable to the Haitian detainees.  It is
probably being done to create the impression of "fairness".

Now, I have said before and I will say again, I don't think the detainees are
eligible for asylum and I don't think they are good parole risks.  I do think
that access to attorneys, policies concerning affidavits of support, things
like that, must be equal for all nationalities.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html