12251: Project Teach/Konbit Pwof needs an interpreter urgently (fwd)

From: Ingegerd Nissen Petersen <inp.ry@ci.kk.dk>

Project Teach/Konbit Pwof  is offering a two-week teacher training
seminar to teachers in the Fort Liberté area in July. My post as an
interpreter is now vacant due to an accident (my husband has broken his
leg), and we are desperately looking for someone who would volunteer to
fill in for me. The person will be translating for an English speaking
teacher into French or kreyol. Please go to our website for more
information about our program at http://www.rysensteen.dk/project_teach.

Thank you in advance.

Ingegerd Nissen Petersen
Deputy-Director