12285: Haiti wedding traditions???

From: becca davis <redbeccas@hotmail.com>

Bob,
I am getting married to a wonderful Haitian man in 2 months.  I would like very
much to include some Haitian wedding ceremony customs in our Wedding day.   I
have searched everywhere I can think of but have found nothing (except a few
Voodoo ideas which aren't helpful as my finance does not practice Voodoo.)  I
would really like to surprise my finance with something Haitian in our
ceremony.   Can you offer any insight on this?  Or perhaps suggest where I
should look next?
Thank you for any information you can provide.
Rebecca