12306: ::: The Haitian Family Day Picnic 2002 (fwd): Elmont, NY

From: Les Nouvelles PromoInter <promointer-mail@intermediahaiti.com>

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Greatest Haitian Reunion to Take Place in New York
August 31, 2002
10:00AM to 7:00PM
Belmont Race Track Park
Elmont, NY

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"The Greatest Haitian Reunion to Take Place in New York"... A bold statement guaranteed to deliver on its promise.

The objective of "The Haitian Family Day Picnic 2002" (HAFAD 2002) is to bring together Haitians from all generations and from all parts of the world in an atmosphere of friendly camaraderie and unity.

Subtitled "Rencontre des Amis", the event will provide the opportunity to get together with family members and renew contacts with old friends from our neighborhoods in Haiti. All our cities and towns, from north to south and from east to west, will be well represented.

We are planning a fantastic day full of activities for the entire family. A wide variety of attractions for people of all ages and top level entertainment will be provided by our favorite bands and stars including:

- Sweet Micky, the star of today's Techno sound
- Septentrional, coming directly from Haiti
- Rara Band of Djarara, The hit of previous picnics
- Shleu Shleu, Fantaisistes representing the 70's
- Lady "G", New Solo Artist from Philadelphia
- Dance Troupes
- Solo Artists
- Rappers, for the younger generation
- Performance by an artists representing Canada
- And Many More, To Be Announced

There will be Arts Exhibits, Vendors, Games, Playground Activities for our Children... and to top it off; the finest "Home Food" by the best Haitian restaurants. Anmwe! You will not regret it.

For complete details on "The Haitian Family Day Picnic 2002", we invite you to visit our web site dedicated to the event at
http://www.rockmasters.com/haitianday/
to see pictures from prior picnics and to stay up to date on the latest news and developments.

Please support  this valuable Haitian undertaking by forwarding this e-mail to family and friends in you address book. If you are the Haitian webmaster, we also seek your support to publicize the event on your site.

Those who have attended prior picnics at Belmont Park know how beautiful this facility is for such an event... and the success of last year's event. So spread the good word, Haitian style, pack a picnic basket, round up the entire family and head off to Beautiful Belmont Race Track Park, in Elmont, New York for The Haitian Family Day Picnic 2002, on Saturday August 31, 2002 from 10:00AM. You will want to get there early. Pye Kout Pren Devan!

Best Regards,

The Picnic Committee
http://www.rockmasters.com/haitianday/
haitianday@rockmasters.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This message on behalf of "The Haitian Family Day Picnic 2002" is brought to you by:

The PromoInter News
http://www.intermediahaiti.com/subscribe-pb/
News from PromoBank Haiti

PromoChange ExPress
http://www.promointer.net/pi-change-fr/
For All of Your Foreign Exchange Needs

PromoInter
http://www.promointer.net
The International Net Service of PromoBank Haïti