12318: Looking for carpenters or construction folks to go to Haiti (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

Healing Hands for Haiti takes regular medical trips to Haiti, however, in August, we need to take down a few people with some construction or carpenter experience.      Would anybody be interested in joining our August group?   Keep in mind that this is a volunteer trip and those going pay for all their travel expenses, including room and board.     If you would be interested or if you know someone who'd be interested, please contact me directly.

Mesi davans!

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti