12351: Motor Rallye de Hispaniola (fwd)

From: J.David <david@lyalls.net>

For some timeI (as a motorsport fan) have thought that a
"Rallye de Hispaniola" would be an excellent event on the
world rallye circuit.

Climbing the mountains of Hayti would put the East Africa
Rallye to shame, and the DR would provide some decent
tarmac for fast sections.

Well, yesterday I saw a flyer for the "Rallye de Beaumont",
a motor rallye in Hayti. For motorcycles and autos strong
enough to race the back country roads.

It begins July 1, but cannot find any website info nor
does Google have anything.

Perhaps some resident would know about it.

Myself, I'd like to be at Camp Perrin for the start.
Who is racing? Perhaps Sweet Mickey has a turbo Montero?
Does Richard M. have a fast strong car for this party?

=====
J. David Lyall,
http://www.lyalls.net/