12410: soccer in Haiti: Corbett begins the reply

From: Lanlyons@aol.com

I recall in the past reading about a person on the list that started a soccer league in PAP.  As I remember this individual was a former player of some stature and decided to use his skills to teach young people the game.  Who is this person?  I want to make contact regarding helping his effort?

Thanks,

Kurk Lyons
lanlyons@aol.com

>From Bob Corbett

Kurk, the person you are remembering is Bobby Duval.  I have a soccer
home page with various article on Haitian soccer, including a few
on Bobby Duval.

See:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/sports/soccer.htm