12417: Letter to the president (fwd)

From: Anez14u@aol.com

[Please reply directly to:  Anez14u@aol.com ]

I have a friend who is pastor to a large congregation.  He called me today,
telling me that he wishes to draft a letter to the president requesting help
for Haiti, and asking for my advice on what to put in the letter.  While I
have written a number of letters to different legislators asking for their
support or opposition to proposed laws, I am somewhat at a loss to know just
what one should best say to the president.  Any suggestions?