12441: Re: 12433: Re: 12430: re: infant mortality rates (fwd)

From: Drjudson@aol.com

This is actually good news - first time that I have seen a number less
than 100 for infant mortality in Haiti.

One more brief note regarding the US statistic - please note that there are
about thirteen countries in the world with lower infant mortalities than US.
With our enormous cost of medical care - exceeding one trillion dollars per
year - and the highest per capita cost of medical care in the world, we still
have a lot of work to do in our own country.  John Judson